- Spain is the only country in Europe that requires the airlines to ask you to enter your document information twice: once in the online check in and once in the "Advance Passenger Information" form.
- "Express" buses are more expensive, but at least they are slower.
- You only need a EU national ID card to enter the country, but you require a passport to book a bus.
- When you click on a form, websites like to reload the current page unchanged, then wait a few seconds to give you time to curse their coños de developers, then cunningly reload again to show the next page.
- The main train company seems to have lost their trains, and they are adding them to their database as soon as they find them. Right now there are 2 trains a day between Madrid and Cacerés, but tomorrow they may find an extra locomotor in the back of a drawer and maybe manage to schedule another service.
Anyway, somehow I'll be there.