Arne Götje (高盛華) created:
- a working SCIM input method for Amis
- a test text file with all the Amis characters
- a working SCIM input method for Paiwan
- a test text file with all the Paiwan characters
- a Browser test for Amis and Paiwan
The scripts, especially Amis, make heavy use of Unicode combination characters. They should display well at least with the Dejavu Sans font in many applications.
Try it out: if it displays correctly, you should see:
- accented letters instead of letters next to accents.
- i with both the dot and the accent.
Update: there is now a wiki page on the Debian wiki.